Yupp , my uncle and grandmama have OFFICIALLY moved in . (: & yes , it's like 4.39am . ._. I spent my entire day PACKING my grandmama's stuffs and moving them INTO my house .
What's to look forward to ? My uncle's Wii !!! :D GUITAR HERO ! I'M GOING TO OWN THAT GAME . (: I know , I know .. but I can't help being such a nerd . (8
What's NOT to look forward to ? I've got lesser space and privacy . But it's all good . Family bonding .. (: And I miss home-cooked food . ): I really hope my grandmama could just RETIRE definitely and not be so hyperactive . Yes , my grandma has too much energy . She'll crack if she stays home too long . She's a social animal . (: Just like me . XD Teehee ! I was just jokingggg . (x
And later on , I'm going to help my uncle's gf with English cuz her 'N' level Listening compre's on Monday . Then I think there should be more packing or unpacking ..
Hmm .. yupp . (:
I desperately need a watch . DESPERATELY . Okay , DESPERATELY . ):<
And on Friday , I watched Final Destination with Sylvia , Anna , Justin , Bigshow , Goku , Jerome , Yixuan , SL and Yujie . It's M18 and I'm not legal . ><" Anna , Sly and me couldn't get in . But we got in ! How ?
I kind of tip-toed over when the ticket guy wasn't looking . But the ticket guy saw Anna , Sly and Justin go in lorr ! And they still tip-toe . == HAHA . & the retarded thing was , we bought a ticket to some .. soap opera , "I Love You, Beth Cooper" . Genius . (: Anyway , the movie kind of freaked me out . I think . I screamed with the movie at one or two parts ... x: This movie is definitely not for the weak-hearted . After the movie , we went to the arcade . Then Anna , Justin and Sly accompany me back to school first cuz I got training . We met Steph at Dover MRT . Then walk until FC5 , I suddenly remembered about my SHOEBAG . OMG . I swore my heart beat faster than when I was watching FD okay ?!?! THANK GOODNESS , Ivan they all still there .. (: So they help me get my shoebag back . THANK YOU ! :DD But I went to training first and coach lent me his spare shoes . (: After that , I went to SKATE ! :D There was Sweet Xcape , but I didn't go . Chika went though . (: Anyway , I tried psychoing that purpleflamingo to try slide , but she don't want . ): So nevermind . I asked Anna to teach me Cross Acid . (: AND I COULD DO A LITTLE BIT !!!!! XDDDDDDD Hehh ! Super happy ! CROSSACID FTW ! Wahaha . (x But it's still very tiring .. D: It's been a fulfilling week . (: And I'm contented . This holiday , I'm going to focus on training . And enjoy skating . (: Also to not eat so much supper .. D: Alrighty , goodnight ! (: Or .. morning . [?] - Touch My Hand by David Archuleta .
No comments:
Post a Comment