Tuesday, September 29, 2009

BACK FROM BATAM . One week ago ..

HEY ALL ! :D I'm back from Batam . :D I bet some of yal missed me .. (; LOL .

Anyway , summary of camp .
Day 1: Ferried over to Batam . Bus-ed to Turi Beach , checked in , mingled a little here and there then started with our activities . My group did raft-building on the first day . We were the last group to finish because MY GROUP NEVER GAVE UP ! :D And ! I learnt how to throw skipping stones . :D Then dinner , bond with some girls , then played cards while hanging out at the bar . After that , we continued our card games in our bunk , the guys went back then I went to sleep .

Day 2: Breakfast . Better than the dinner . Then we had this Peer-to-peer talk by one of the lecturers . Then my group had jungle trekking . Got lost many times but we made it out laa . Actually we can find our way out ourselves , but it was turning DAMN DARK . Oh well .. and both my shoes were covered in mud . ): BOTH meaning my Converse AND my Adizero . D: I lent my Adizero to Debby because she wanted to wear her PUMPS .. @@ We came back then had dinner . AND , dinner was great . :D Continued playing more card games then turned in .

Day 3: Breakfast . ROCKED . :D Something happened then lunch . My group did PAINTBALL ! :D Phun . :D hahaha . But it ended real quickly . So we all had a lot of spare time . Debby and I walked around with Joshua , Samuel and Kim and took photos . :D Then it was time to prepare for Gala Night . After that , Gala Night was just like any other party . Dance dance .. drink drink .. blabla .. == turned in late .

Day 4: Breakfast , the food gets better everyday . But I only have four days to enjoy it . ): Had some reflection thingy then went back to bunk to pack bag . Lepak awhile then went to lobby to check out . Bus-ed to Batam Centre and SHOPPING ! :D Bought a hoodie , a shirt and a ring . But I lost the ring . Had A&W there . (: I have photos but you know I'm lazy to upload them now . (; Ferried back to Harbourfront Centre . Uncle fetched me and we cabbed home . (:

The camp was quite fun . Not really much of a camp , more like a holiday .. ==

Then MMSP Camp on Friday and Saturday . Boring , really .. but the camp's to bond the contestants . And I can't believe they still put on makeup IN A CAMP .. they're such ladies .

Okay . I'm going off . I will update more tomorrow or something .. my uncle wants to sleep .
GOODNIGHT ! :D

No comments: