So, I'm still up..
It is two-frickin'-a-m.
Just did up the new layout for blogger. It's so cool, and so much easier to use. Yeahh... I haven't been putting in a lot of effort in this blogging thing. Ah, well, I'll try.
And so I will put in more effort for school too, like for example, waking up early and going to school on time (or at least try not to be an hour late), doing my assignments, go to class understanding the stuff that lecturers actually talk about, and be a good classmate.
Thing is, now that I've realised what I want to do, and actually woke up from my sleepwalk and became conscious of what I'm doing with my life, I find my course a damned chore that I dread so much.
Then again, I'm left with a few more weeks until school is finally over for me in life. At least, well, temporarily. I try to strike a balance, alright?
And then there is you. You make me look at things so clearly, when I like my vision to be blurry sometimes. You make me understand, when I just want to be left in a daze. I'll try to put in a little bit more effort to be better for you.
Okay, seriously though, after Mr. Brightside is done playing on 8tracks, I'm going to throw away my contacts and have my sleep.
Goodnight. x



No comments:
Post a Comment