Friday, December 23, 2011

Jungle Speed.

Hohoho. Christmas is about to come and I would not be spending it alone. (: Well, even though I failed to ask him out- wait, no, I did ask him out, but he will not be free on Christmas Eve, so I will be spending it with my favourite girls. (:

I really miss hanging out with Tiffany and Sylvia.

And recent updates, I've just started working in this cafe at Punggol and it's very boring. I only look forward to what the chef would cook for us and the cappucino. Oh, and the some cute and athletic guys here and there. (but why most of them have such ah beng-ish attitude..?) The place is windy and spacious, I really like it because it's quiet and very green. But it won't be like this for long. So many developments in Punggol, I have to appreciate it before it disappears.

Okay, so the night before, I couldn't sleep until 5am or later maybe, because I had two cups of coffee? And my mind wouldn't stop thinking about things. I only managed to have about two hours or so of sleep before I went to Pasir Ris to meet my brotherfromanothermother JUST FOR BREAKFAST, AND, he was LATE because he was searching for his BREAD. -.- He is never going to change and I can imagine him being so fucking funny when he's an ahpek. (: And then I went to work after a short nap, met the guys for supper and got my Jungle Speed from KongJian then they all came to my place to play.

I couldn't wake up to get to school and I had no idea what to wear later plus, I need to dig out my gloves for ice skating later.

The past two weeks have passed by like Jungle Speed. Many memorable things have happened during this December. So, Santa, thank you for granting me one of my wishes. (: I still have one more wish though. I hope that will come true. Soon.

Merry Christmas.
xoxo

No comments: