Wednesday, November 9, 2011

This morning..

I woke up... on time but because I have laundry that did not dry, I decided to be late for school. My attendance has been pretty good, except for last week because I was sick. That, I had MC to cover for it.

Anyway, I was just lazing on my couch and I switched on to my favourite channel in the morning; MTV.
Listening to all the songs, watching all the music videos had put me in a contented-introspective mood even though I was more contented (lazy) than philosophical. (;

I hugged my baby Jeanie, kissed and ruffle that little ball of fur, patted baby Joyce and blew her a kiss then head out for the door.

While I was walking to the MRT, there was a group of toddlers being led by their caretakers from the nursery walking past me. One of them kind of waved at me and the other angel was looking at me ever so innocently and I gave her a smile. Her innocent stare followed me till I went to the other block as our distance widened.

Still smiling. (:
My morning has been quite wonderful. I felt all- self-obsessed moment here- pretty and good-looking while I was checking myself out in the mirror. Maybe it was my tan, or maybe I just woke up feeling like a rainbow. I don't know.

All I know is that today will be a good day, regardless of any consequences.
(:

[this was supposed to be up at 9.30am]

No comments: