Wednesday, July 27, 2011

projects and assignments are piling!

AS YOU CAN SEE THAT I AM FEELING PRETTY STRESSED. I WANNA LIKE, NOT DO ANYTHING. UGH. I'VE BEEN SAYING THAT ALL THE TIME. VIC, DON'T DO ANYTHING FOR EVERYTHING LA HOR. GO SCHOOL FOR WHAT?!

so many reports, projects and assignments! what is this!? why can't they just teach and give us tutorials to do every week and then give us a test!? why must do so many projects and reports?! HELLO, I KNOW POLY GOT MORE HANDS-ON BUT REPORTS ARE NOT HANDS-ON LEH. -.-

ugh. getting so tired of doing reports and assignments. poly life is not easy when you have shitloads to do, and you don't like your course. which doubles the frustrations. ): i try to like it because my friends are in the course with me, i made friends and all. but they're like doing well while i'm just dragging myself through the mud, barely making it for everything.

now, i realised that i have to do GEMs presentation. another sleepless night? fuck. stupid shit. why did i have to take GEMs in the morning with this kind of lecturer? he's good and all but, fuck. so stringent.

okay. i'm off to kill myself.

No comments: