Sunday, November 28, 2010

Fleas.

No, I'm not talking about the parasite. I just went to two flea markets today and I got myself some stuff. (:
I bought myself a maxi dress, a cropped top and one oversized cartoon shirt. Oh, and a cute rainbow vintage belt. Quite a steal maybe.





We went to Bras Basah for a job interview then walked through Bugis Junction while eating our vanilla cone from McDonald's. We saw a giant Stitch. Okay, you saw that. -.- Then we walked to Haji Lane for the flea. I shopped there until I almost fainted. Literally. x: I didn't really took much photos because... there already wasn't enough air for me to breathe, so what makes you think I would have space to take out my camera? And I suddenly felt like calling my DSLR, Dominic. I don't know why. So it shall be Dominic. :D

Then we went to Zam Zam to have a late lunch before heading out to *scape's flea. There wasn't much. But I got the belt there. (: I joined their mailing list and got a FREE GOODIE. Hahahahaha. Okay whatever. -.-

By the way, pigeons have cute fluffy butts.

buhbye.

No comments: