Wednesday, February 3, 2010

sick

Yup , every year I'll get majorly sick once . And I was sick yesterday . ): It was painful . )': Got a sore throat in the morning when I woke up . Should've known I was going to be sick , but I didn't realise I would get hit so quickly . Okay , I'll start from the beginning ..

It all started after I went to JP to get Nazreen's present . I met the girls at the library extension and "helped" them with the IDEA thing . Then I asked Suha to buy me a cup of coffee and we all left for Environmental Science class . After that I started having headache when Mdm Chan was writing some qns on the board . Then I struggled trying to do the qns and after that , my head , my legs and my ears started to hurt like hell . I started crying from that time until the end of lesson . I seriously felt like I was going to die ! Haha , okay laa , drama . But I was really sick . ): Then got fever and a massive headache . After class , it got so bad , I stood outside the class and cried . Then Nicholas (from 01) came out and asked me what happened . LOL . Like I was in a mood to answer .. /: Then Suha asked me to call somebody , and I was messaging Hazwari at that time , so she called Ayie and asked him to meet me but he said he was having lesson . So I said call Alfred and Alfred came to meet us . ALFRED ! You rock big time . (: Thank you big brothaaa . :D Then the four of them had to help me all the way to T15 because Alfred hasn't packed his bag . I was limping and crying and I was a total mess ! Looks really hilarious . LOL . While Alfred packed his bag , Suha , Fau and Wenz were trying to console me and help me reply messages . (: Thank you babes . :D Then Hazwari came and the girls left and the two guys waited for Wei Kian and just looked at me cry . IDIOTS . But I can't blame them .. I was a crying mess .. LOL . (x Then they brought me downstairs to T15 and finished Nazreen's card . (:

I felt cold , and I needed three jackets just to keep myself warm . But not warm enough .. x: Yes , I was that cold . Anyway , they managed to finish the card and we left T15 and went to FC5 . Then there was some steps leading to FC5 what , and I couldn't go down the steps and I take very long to go up . /: So .. Hazwari carried me up and down those steps . I kept apologising to him uhh . ><" They went to buy the cakeS at FC5 and we saw Raviin and Yvonne . I told them that I was sick and Raviin was really nice . Even though he accidentally forgot that I had a headache and hit my head ... He told me to drink 100-plus diluted with water and don't talk so much . So nice of him luh . (: After they bought the cakes , we had to go to Moberly there because Nazreen was there . So Hazwari had to carry me up again . S: We gave her abit of a surprise and sang a song for her and she smacked herself with cake ... o.O I asked her to bite the candle and take it out but she put her face in it ... o.O LOL . And she was so happy to see us that she cried and said , "OMG ! You guys suck ! Thank you ahh !" haha ! So cute laa she . :D After , we all crapped abit but she did most of the talking . We left school at around 8pm ? And Hazwari had to carry me down the steps AGAIN . /: /: He was sweet enough to ask his dad to send me home . But we had to squeeze behind luhh . S: I have to thank Alfred , Hazwari , Ming Xuan , Er Yu , Wei Kian , Fauziah , Suha and Wendy . :D And sorry for making you all go home so late . /: But I'm very touched that you guys care so much . (: THANK YOU !

And , once again , HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY NAZREEN ! :D 0202 ! :D

- happy (:

No comments: