Saturday, November 14, 2009

OMG .

I am finally going to update THIS BLOG . :D Yippee ! (: Lazy update photos . ): Too many anyway .

But recently , there was Sports Day . I've got three events , three medals . That's about it . 'O' levels ended on that day . :D So I went to have dinner with the clique . (: I was really high that day maaan . Haha . But I was damn tired . ): It's okay . (: The boys have matured quite a bit since the last time I met them . (:

Been pretty stressed up about MMSP lately , but okay . It's going to end already . (: Jiayou .

And .. NAZREEN AND I PEEBEED YESTERDAY ! (: I think I didn't PB but it was not bad uhh . (: Naz did 11.27 ! :D PB more than 1 minute ! :D LOVE MY KAK . hees . XD I'm going to concentrate on training and studies once MMSP is over . (: Going to run my best for Standard Chartered . (:

Went kayaking today with Sly , was late again as always . (x Hehh . Pretty excited when I saw my kayaking eyecandy . HAHA . (: And that evil girl called me a WHORE . ): Haha , for some little bitchy reasons . (: I still love her laa . Ladeeda .

Okay , I wanna change my blogskin when I'm not feeling lazy . (:
Ta . xoxo (:

No comments: