Saturday, October 11, 2008

GRADUATION DAY

So long never update lerr! It's 1.27 am!! WE HAVE GRADUATED! But, we should still go back to school and have more meetings with our teachers. :] It's the last lap!

Graduation ceremony was very long. Lols. The school has invited C Kunalan to give us a motivational speech. He's a very interesting man. :] Quite comical. Pretty much enjoyed his talk. Prize-presentation, yada yada yada. Then photo-taking. Took a number of photos. Didn't exactly camwhore since I got "abandoned" by Jingyee, who was so busy cavorting around with the faggot. So yeah.

I'm kinda tired so my post isn't going to be long.

We went to Causeway during our break to make our clique ring. LIKE FINALLY! Yay!! :D We found a really nice ring, but the stock was limited and it's no longer in production anymore. ]: sadded, but never mind! We got a plain ring instead. :]

After Graduation, instead of going to the canteen for the refreshments, I went home instead. Because I went to AMK Hub with Ken, Chin Rong, Samuel, Guang Yi , Kang Jing, Sherlyn, Wei Qi, Nicholas Chew and Louis! :D We had New York. It was kind of expensive.... 4 of us -Kang Jing, Louis, Guang Yi and me - sat together. We ordered 4 kinds of pasta and Louis and I shared a cup of Root Beer float. :D After dinner/supper, we caught a movie. Which was just now. We watched Eagle Eye. IT'S VERY NICEEEEE! :D Know why? Because there's Shia LaBeouf! xD You see, Transformers, an uber duper movie also! :D Because there's Shia LaBeouf! :D hahaa. Nicholas and Sherlyn and WeiQi went home early. The cinema is so cold larhh! >.<>.<" then now then reach home. Laaaalaaaalaaaaas. :]

Okay, I'm going to stop here. :]

-HAPPY GRAD DAY! :D

No comments: